ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.iheartmygp.com.au (the “Website”) and to any correspondence between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website, as using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to submit any content. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the Website.
This notice is issued by General Practice Regsitrars Australia Ltd, Level 4, 517 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 (herein referred to as “GPRA”, “us”, “our” and “we”).
User: Any visitor to the Website
Participant: Any visitor to the Website that submits/ uploads Content.
Visitor: Users and Participants
Content: Any images, videos and text submitted and/or uploaded to the Website
Accessing our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
When using the Website you must comply with the provisions contained herein.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Submission and Use of Content
1. All Participants acknowledge and accept that by uploading Content:
(a) GPRA may publish the Content on the Website;
(b) GPRA may use/publish the Content for marketing purposes;
2. Content submitted by Participants may or may not be displayed on the Website in the sole and absolute discretion of GPRA. GPRA shall have absolutely no obligation to give feedback or reasoning for why Content is not uploaded onto the Website.
4. GPRA shall have the sole right to reject or remove Content from the Website at any time.
5. All Participants are requested not to use names of other individuals as part of their submission. If Participants acknowledge that they have received explicit permission if they have used any names in their submission. GPRA accepts no responsibility in this regard and it is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure appropriate permissions have been sought if any individuals are mentioned in their submissions.
Visitor Material and Conduct
5. Participatants confirm that they own the copyright to any Content that they submit.
6. Content must not infringe upon any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, and rights of publicity and/or privacy.
7. If any Content submitted shows any person under the age of 16, this must either be historic e.g. taken when you were younger, or you must be the parent, or legal guardian, of that said person and you give GPRA full permission for the Content to be displayed on the Website. GPRA reserves the right to contact you by email/using the other details you have submitted for further clarification and verification on this where required, prior to any Content being uploaded onto the Website.
8. You are prohibited from submitting any Content that contains any material:
(a) that is or may be perceived as threatening, violent, immoral, racist, offensive, illegal, pornographic, obscene, contains nudity or is similarly inappropriate;
(b) that is or may be perceived as defamatory, blasphemous, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or similarly inappropriate;
(c) that represents GPRA in a negative way or in any manner not consistent with GPRA brand and/or reputation, as may be determined in GPRA sole and absolute discretion;
(d) that contains, includes images or encourages activities that are dangerous, unsafe, or present unreasonable risk of harm to person or property, or that suggests or implies to any person to undertake any dangerous, unsafe or unduly risky activity, as may be determined in GPRA’s sole and absolute discretion;
(e) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals to submit;
(f) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country in the world; or
(g) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
9. You may not submit links to any other website.
10. You may not submit any advertisements whatsoever.
11. You warrant that any Content submitted to GPRA by you complies with the standards set out herein, and you agree to indemnify GPRA for any breach of that warranty.
12. You may not misuse the Website (including, but without limitation, by hacking).
14. GPRA has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their rights to privacy or any other legal right.
15. If you have any concerns about Content which appears on the Website, please contact us.
16. GPRA, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participant resulting from submitting Content and/or to any Visitor in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use of the Website. GPRA will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
17. GPRA accepts no responsibility for any damage to any Visitor or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating on the Website.
18. Content, commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. GPRA disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any Visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Victorian law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.
20. GPRA may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.